Actress Manisha Koirala, who has successfully fought cancer, has expressed her desire to adopt a baby girl but only when she overcomes the fear recurrence of the disease.
The 44-year-old actress, who is best known for her roles in acclaimed films like ‘Bombay’, ‘1942- A Love Story’ and ‘Dil Se’, was diagnosed with ovarian cancer in 2012.
“May be someday I will be free of fear of relapse and adopt a baby girl… till then having a family of my own is a distant dream!! Hope and more,” Manisha Koirala posted on Twitter.
The actress, who hails from Nepal made her debut in Bollywood with 1991 film ‘Saudagar’ and went on to work with directors like Mani Ratnam, Ram Gopal Varma, Vidhu Vinod Chopra and Raj Kumar Santoshi.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016