Actress Manisha Koirala says she is looking forward to make a comeback in films but is not interested in doing small roles.
Manisha, 43, is known for her performance in films like ‘Khamoshi’, ‘1942: A Love Story’, ‘Bombay’, and ‘Dil Se’ among others.
“I want to see myself on screen… I want to be back. I do get offers. I get roles like important one’s in the film but I am there for two scenes or so…I don’t want that. I am waiting for a good director and a good role,” Manisha told reporters here at an event.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The actress was on a brief break. She was diagnosed with ovarian cancer in late 2012 and has recovered from it.