Bollywood actress Manisha Koirala on May 2 celebrated one year of being cancer free with her friends and colleagues. Manisha Koirala was diagnosed with ovarian cancer in 2012. The party included actors like Jackie Shroff and Deepti Naval.
Manisha Koirala posted pictures of the party on her official Twitter handle, which showed her having a blast with her friends and loved ones. Undoubtedly Manisha was glowing with happiness as she celebrated her ‘first birthday in her new life’.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
After a series of pictures Manisha Koirala tweeted, “That was a celebration of one year cancer free..I m 1 yr old in my new life!!sharing laughter with grt friends..I love them.they r precious��”
Manisha also said, “In gratitude for all the love n blessing I hv received ..thank you thank you thank you — feeling blessed.”
Recently Manisha Koirala revealed her desire to adopt a baby girl but only when she overcomes the fear of recurrence of the disease. “May be someday I will be free of fear of relapse and adopt a baby girl… till then having a family of my own is a distant dream!! Hope and more,” Manisha Koirala posted on Twitter.
Manisha Koirala, who is best known for her roles in acclaimed films like ‘Bombay’, ’1942- A Love Story’ and ‘Dil Se’, hails from Nepal. She made her debut in Bollywood with 1991 film ‘Saudagar’ and went on to work with directors like Mani Ratnam, Ram Gopal Varma, Vidhu Vinod Chopra and Raj Kumar Santoshi.