Celebrity fashion designer Manish Malhotra will be designing the look of Bollywood diva Rekha for her upcoming film ‘Fitoor’.
In the film, whose first look was launched last month, Rekha, 59, will be seen playing the role of a mercurial Begum.
Malhotra is a self-confessed fan of the veteran actress. “Meeting my favourite legendary Rekha this eve for her look and costumes in ‘Fitoor’,” Malhotra Posted on Twitter.
Malhotra would be working with Rekha for the first time. In the film, the actress will be sharing screen space with actors Aditya Roy Kapur and Katrina Kaif.
Helmed by ‘Kai Po Che’ filmmaker Abhishek Kapoor, the movie is expected to be a story of grand passion, beauty and love.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Rekha was last seen in a small role in Hrithik Roshan-starrer ‘Krrish 3′.
A modern take on Charles Dickens’ ‘The Great Expectations’, the film will see Rekha playing a character inspired by its famous troublemaker Miss Havisham.