Celebrity fashion designer Manish Malhotra will be designing the look of Bollywood diva Rekha for her upcoming film ‘Fitoor’.
In the film, whose first look was launched last month, Rekha, 59, will be seen playing the role of a mercurial Begum.
Malhotra is a self-confessed fan of the veteran actress. “Meeting my favourite legendary Rekha this eve for her look and costumes in ‘Fitoor’,” Malhotra Posted on Twitter.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Malhotra would be working with Rekha for the first time. In the film, the actress will be sharing screen space with actors Aditya Roy Kapur and Katrina Kaif.
Helmed by ‘Kai Po Che’ filmmaker Abhishek Kapoor, the movie is expected to be a story of grand passion, beauty and love.
Rekha was last seen in a small role in Hrithik Roshan-starrer ‘Krrish 3′.
A modern take on Charles Dickens’ ‘The Great Expectations’, the film will see Rekha playing a character inspired by its famous troublemaker Miss Havisham.