Fashion designer Manish Malhotra has styled Kareena Kapoor’s look for the promotional ‘Singham Returns‘ song composed by Yo Yo Honey Singh.
The song, he said, will be out Friday. “Right now I am shooting a song with her (Kareena) for ‘Singham 2’. I am doing a song with Kareena, Ajay Devgn and Honey Singh. It’s a promotional song and will be launched on August 1,” the 47-year-old said at the Lakme Fashion Week (LFW) press meet.
Manish Malhotra has been a part of the fashion and film industry for a long time and reminisced his association with the glamour industry.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“Just this morning I was talking to Kareena and she said: ‘My god, I have been working for 15 years.’ I told her that next year I will complete 25 years in the film industry and 10 years to my label. My association with Lakme will also be 14 years old,” the designer said.
Manish Malhotra’s bridal ‘Gloss’ collection will be showcased at the grand finale of LFW, scheduled for Aug 20-24. Kareena will be his showstopper.