BJP leader Maneka Gandhi said here today that animals ought to be treated in a responsible manner during the shooting of films.
“I am delighted to be here and launch the trailer. It is fun to have animals in films, but it should be done in the right way,” Maneka told reporters here after launching the trailer of Akshay’s yet to be released ‘It’s Entertainment’.
“I am glad to see the bonding between Akshay and the dog. I am looking forward to hosting it (the film) in Delhi,” she added.
The movie marks the debut of writer duo Sajid-Farhad as directors. They had earlier written dialogues for films like ‘Bol Bachchan’, ‘Housefull 2’, ‘Ready’, ‘Golmaal Returns’ and ‘Golmaal 3’.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
South actress Tamannaah is paired opposite Akshay in ‘It’s Entertainment’.
Maneka also said she has been associated with Akshay’s mother-in-law Dimple Kapadia, since they had participated together in a lot of fund raising events.
“I think it is an apt film for me to launch, since it reaffirms people’s love for dogs. Dogs are treated well in this film. We have seen animals being poached for film work and some animals even dying on the sets, which is not a good thing. I believe actors are role models and when they do something, it influences people,” Maneka said.