BJP leader Maneka Gandhi said here today that animals ought to be treated in a responsible manner during the shooting of films.
“I am delighted to be here and launch the trailer. It is fun to have animals in films, but it should be done in the right way,” Maneka told reporters here after launching the trailer of Akshay’s yet to be released ‘It’s Entertainment’.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
“I am glad to see the bonding between Akshay and the dog. I am looking forward to hosting it (the film) in Delhi,” she added.
The movie marks the debut of writer duo Sajid-Farhad as directors. They had earlier written dialogues for films like ‘Bol Bachchan’, ‘Housefull 2’, ‘Ready’, ‘Golmaal Returns’ and ‘Golmaal 3’.
South actress Tamannaah is paired opposite Akshay in ‘It’s Entertainment’.
Maneka also said she has been associated with Akshay’s mother-in-law Dimple Kapadia, since they had participated together in a lot of fund raising events.
“I think it is an apt film for me to launch, since it reaffirms people’s love for dogs. Dogs are treated well in this film. We have seen animals being poached for film work and some animals even dying on the sets, which is not a good thing. I believe actors are role models and when they do something, it influences people,” Maneka said.