Actress Mallika Sherawat is headed to Cannes in France to be a part of the 68th Cannes International Film Festival. She says she feels honoured to be a part of the film gala.
Mallika Sherawat tweeted:
— Mallika Sherawat (@mallikasherawat) May 12, 2015
The “Dirty Politics” actress has been invited to be on the discussion panel of “Co-Produce in India” by FICCI on behalf of the Information & Broadcasting Ministry to be held on May 14.
The Cannes International Film Festival is scheduled to be held from May 13 to May 24.
“Cannes , here I come:),” she further posted.
- Mallika Sherawat talks about female empowerment with Chelsea Handler
- Mallika Sherawat is all set to attend Leonardo DiCaprio's gala, and we can't wait to see what she is upto
- Mallika Sherawat shares a selfie with US President Donald Trump's first wife Ivana Trump
- Mallika Sherawat shares her photos and videos from opening night festival at Cannes 2017
- Mallika Sherawat in love with yoga
- Sarah Jane Dias packs her bags for Cannes 2015
On being a part of the discussion panels, Mallika said: “I am delighted to be a part of the discussion.”
Mallika is not the only Bollywood actress to be attending the gala.
While Katrina has already left for Cannes, Aishwarya and Sonam are expected to leave soon.