Mallika Sherawat, who had previously made headlines with her outrageous and somewhat scandalous red carpet outfits, looked demure and beautiful in a blue Emilio Pucci gown.
Thank you Pucci for the lovely gown for the opening night #mallikaincannes# cannes2014
— Mallika Sherawat (@MallikaLA) May 14, 2014
She finished off her look with an up do and jewellery by Boucheron.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Thank u Boucheron for the lovely diamonds for the opening night #Cannes2014#mallikaincannes — Mallika Sherawat (@MallikaLA) May 14, 2014
The ‘Hisss’ actress was at the receiving end of much flak and criticism last year, owing her an interview she gave at Cannes, calling India ‘regressive and depressing’.