Mallika Sherawat, who had previously made headlines with her outrageous and somewhat scandalous red carpet outfits, looked demure and beautiful in a blue Emilio Pucci gown.
Thank you Pucci for the lovely gown for the opening night #mallikaincannes# cannes2014
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
— Mallika Sherawat (@MallikaLA) May 14, 2014
She finished off her look with an up do and jewellery by Boucheron.
Thank u Boucheron for the lovely diamonds for the opening night #Cannes2014#mallikaincannes — Mallika Sherawat (@MallikaLA) May 14, 2014
The ‘Hisss’ actress was at the receiving end of much flak and criticism last year, owing her an interview she gave at Cannes, calling India ‘regressive and depressing’.