Malayalam film actor Dileep has approached a family court here seeking divorce from his actress wife Manju Warrier, who had made a comeback with recently released ‘How Old are You ?’.
The actor has also reportedly filed another petition, seeking an in camera trial and non disclosure of the matters raised in his petition to the media.
The petition is expected to come up for hearing on July 23 and the two have been asked to be present in court in person on that day. The two have been living separately for the past few months.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Dileep in his petition stated that the news and social media had been publishing reports in the past one year that the respondent (Manju Warrier) and he had separated and that a divorce petition was likely to be filed.
Now that he had filed this original petition seeking divorce, there was every possibility for the media to publish sensational reports about the same, he said.
“The matrimonial issues between the respondent and myself are a very personal matter. To protect and prevent trial by the media and for proper conduct of proceedings before this court, it is necessary to conduct in camera trial’, he stated.
Manju, who left films after her marriage to Dileep, made a comeback with Roshan Andrews ‘How Old Are You?’, which is now being screened in theatres. The film has already collected Rs 3.35 crore in the first week itself.