A major fire broke out at Sridevi and Boney Kapoor’s bungalow recently and the couple is now in search of a new house.
Fortunately,the actress and her family are safe and none of them have suffered any injury.
On December 21,around 6.15 pm when the family was getting ready for a funcion,Sridevi’s elder daughter Jhanvi raised an alarm as the air conditioner caught fire.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Though all the members were moved out of the house immediately,it is being said that the ground floor of the house is in a derelict condition.
Right after the incident,Sridevi’s mother-in-law was shifted to Sanjay Kapoor’s residence,Sridevi and Boney Kapoor along with their daughters have shifted to their neighbor Rajkumar Santoshi’s house.