In election season, we are used to not so subtle advertisements. Main Tera Hero is a very clear advertisement for someone who isn’t even a political candidate – Varun Dhawan. All that’s missing is an asterisk in the last frame with the words Conditions Apply written after it.
Our reporter was, as always, present at a screening of the film, and met a bunch of celebrities after. The first was India’s hottest batsman today.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
As he chased after Virat for an autograph, our reporter suddenly spotted the owner of India’s most expensive remote control.
After meeting people from the fields of cricket and politics, our reporter finally got to meet someone from the film fraternity – of 15 years ago.
Having got his celebrity fix of the day, our reporter went on to meet an Aam Aadmi – to be specific, a pimply teenager. Here’s what he had to say:
The string of movies which are not Queen continues, as Main Tera Hero turns out to be yet another film to which our brains are not invited.
By Antara and Vinit for Laugh Out Loud Ventures