In election season, we are used to not so subtle advertisements. Main Tera Hero is a very clear advertisement for someone who isn’t even a political candidate – Varun Dhawan. All that’s missing is an asterisk in the last frame with the words Conditions Apply written after it.
Our reporter was, as always, present at a screening of the film, and met a bunch of celebrities after. The first was India’s hottest batsman today.
As he chased after Virat for an autograph, our reporter suddenly spotted the owner of India’s most expensive remote control.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
After meeting people from the fields of cricket and politics, our reporter finally got to meet someone from the film fraternity – of 15 years ago.
Having got his celebrity fix of the day, our reporter went on to meet an Aam Aadmi – to be specific, a pimply teenager. Here’s what he had to say:
The string of movies which are not Queen continues, as Main Tera Hero turns out to be yet another film to which our brains are not invited.
By Antara and Vinit for Laugh Out Loud Ventures