After gaining a strong critical acclaim for his films like ‘Daddy’ and ‘Saaransh’, Mahesh Bhatt plans to revive the memories of these cult films as he has decided to adapt these movies into plays.
It was Pooja Bhatt’s first step into Bollywood in the year 1991 when she played the innocent young girl in her father’s film ‘Daddy’. And portraying the role of a father who lost his young son was Anupam Kher whose tragic life touched the hearts of many with ‘Saaransh’ (1984).
Bhatt maintained that these two stories have an emotional connect with him and are one of the most powerful stories that can be adapted to the theatre.
While ‘Daddy’ also starred Anupam Kher, the cast of ‘Saaransh’ included Rohini Hattangadi and Soni Razdan.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More