After gaining a strong critical acclaim for his films like ‘Daddy’ and ‘Saaransh’, Mahesh Bhatt plans to revive the memories of these cult films as he has decided to adapt these movies into plays.
It was Pooja Bhatt’s first step into Bollywood in the year 1991 when she played the innocent young girl in her father’s film ‘Daddy’. And portraying the role of a father who lost his young son was Anupam Kher whose tragic life touched the hearts of many with ‘Saaransh’ (1984).
Bhatt maintained that these two stories have an emotional connect with him and are one of the most powerful stories that can be adapted to the theatre.
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
While ‘Daddy’ also starred Anupam Kher, the cast of ‘Saaransh’ included Rohini Hattangadi and Soni Razdan.