‘The Dirty Picture’ actress Vidya Balan is all set to share screen space with co star Emraan Hashmi for the third time under the Bhatt camp. Filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt has chosen Vidya for his upcoming film ‘Humari Adhuri Kahani’.
The ‘Murder 3’ writer took to social networking website Twitter to announce the news and said, “HUMARI ADHURI KAHANI Vidya Balan ke saath hi poori hogi!”
HUMARI ADHURI KAHANI Vidya Balan ke saath hi poori hogi! pic.twitter.com/M7BeYUANQG
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
— Mahesh Bhatt (@MaheshNBhatt) April 11, 2014
While the film was slated to go on floors in May – June this year, it has now been postponed to October.
Mukesh Bhatt earlier said that the dates have been shifted to October owing to illness of the film’s lead actor Emraan Hashmi’s son.
Emraan’s four-year-old son Ayan was recently diagnosed with a kidney tumour and was undergoing treatment in Canada.
‘Hamari Adhuri Kahani’ is reportedly based on Mahesh Bhatt’s life.
Directed by ‘Aashiqui 2’ director Mohit Suri, ‘Hamari Adhuri Kahani’ will also star Rajkumar Rao and will be produced by Fox Star Studios and Vishesh Films.