Mouni and her choreographer Punit’s ‘mirror image’ act, about two lovers drifted apart by distance, reminded Madhuri about the early days of her marriage.
Madhuri, 47, who went to US after her marriage to Nene, said the act took her to those days when she had to come to India to shoot ‘Devdas’ just after her wedding.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
“I was smiling throughout the act and kept thinking of those days when my husband and I stayed apart. Right after my wedding, I came to India for four-five months to complete Devdas. We kept saying ‘I miss you’ to one another, just like they showed in their act,” Madhuri said in a statement.
The emotional act, which will go on air this weekend, will also earn Mouni and Punit the coveted dancing shoes from judges including Madhuri, Remo D’Souza and Karan Johar.