Actress Madhuri Dixit has recreated her popular song “Key Sera Sera” with Bollywood choreographer Bosco Martis.
Bosco had never got the opportunity to choreograph a song for Madhuri.
- Baaghi 2 song Ek Do Teen teaser: Jacqueline Fernandez steps into Madhuri Dixit’s shoes
- Jacqueline Fernandez on recreating “Ek Do Teen”: You cannot replicate someone like Madhuri Dixit
- Madhuri Dixit Nene to dance on a famous Sridevi number
- Dance-based films have a huge audience, says choreographer Bosco Martis
- Madhuri Dixit turns choreographer for TV show So You Think You Can Dance
- Sharing moments with Madhuri Dixit very special: Lisa Haydon
But during an upcoming episode of &TV’s dance reality show “So You Think You Can Dance”, Bosco choreographed Madhuri on her all-time hit song “Key Sera Sera” from the film “Pukar”.
“I have choreographed many people but I had never got a chance to choreograph Madhuri. I am glad I got this opportunity,” Bosco said in a statement.
The show “So You Think You Can Dance” airs every Saturday and Sunday.