Actress Madhuri Dixit has recreated her popular song “Key Sera Sera” with Bollywood choreographer Bosco Martis.
Bosco had never got the opportunity to choreograph a song for Madhuri.
- Gurdaspur Lok Sabha seat a parking space for outsiders: AAP candidate Suresh Khajuria
- Serie A: Festive start a distant memory for disjointed AC Milan
- Telcos want Trai to defer new call drop rule by six months
- LG K3 (2017), K4 (2017) India launch set for September 27: All you need to know
- Saaho star Prabhas endorses Sharwanand's Mahanubhavudu
- Take basic look a notch above with statement jewellery
But during an upcoming episode of &TV’s dance reality show “So You Think You Can Dance”, Bosco choreographed Madhuri on her all-time hit song “Key Sera Sera” from the film “Pukar”.
“I have choreographed many people but I had never got a chance to choreograph Madhuri. I am glad I got this opportunity,” Bosco said in a statement.
The show “So You Think You Can Dance” airs every Saturday and Sunday.