Actress Madhuri Dixit, who has shared the screen space with both superstars Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan, says she admires the passion both the actors have for their work.
Madhuri, who worked with Shah Rukh in hit films like ‘Dil To Pagal Hai’ and ‘Devdas’, also performed with him during a recent tour ‘Temptations Reloaded’ in Malaysia.
“I really had a great time working with Shah Rukh Khan. He recently got his leg injured but still he has so much strength in him. I don’t know from where he gets the strength and energy. He is always on fire and goes all out to be the best for his fans. He is very passionate and dedicated about his work even today,” Madhuri told PTI.
She is also amazed with the work that her other co-star Salman is doing these days.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
“I loved Salman in his earlier films like ‘Saajan’, ‘Andaz Apna Apna’, ‘Hum Apke Hai Koun!’ I see a completely different Salman now. Earlier, he was very mischievous but today he is more relaxed and wants to do good work. I find he is a lot more committed,” Madhuri said.
“When you see him doing a character of Chulbul Pandey, there is a different maturity that he brings into it. I love his dancing too. Earlier, he would just dance but now he has got his own style and a swagger, which is really wonderful,” she said, adding that she wants to do a masala entertainer film with Salman, provided she is offered one.
Surprisingly, Madhuri has no friends in Bollywood. “Everybody is so busy with his or her work. I am sure other actors must be having friends. Back in the 90s when I was completely into films, I hardly went for any parties. I would feel uncomfortable and completely out of place,” she said.
Besides her acting abilities, Madhuri, who is known as a great dancer, likes the dancing skills of Deepika Padukone.
“I enjoyed watching Deepika Padukone’s dance in ‘Nagada Sang Dhol Baje’ from ‘Ram-Leela’. She is very graceful. I like Katrina Kaif too. She works really hard. I also like Priyanka Chopra and Anushka Sharma,” she said.
Madhuri is quite happy the way her online dance academy is shaping up.
“It is coming along really very well. We have more than 88,000 students and we are planning to expand it. We want to introduce different dance forms. There are some minor problems as everything is on the internet, but otherwise we have got a very good response,” she added.
Madhuri will be seen next in ‘Gulaab Gang’ alongside Juhi Chawla. The film is set to release on March 7.