Madhuri, who worked with Shah Rukh in hit films like ‘Dil To Pagal Hai’ and ‘Devdas’, also performed with him during a recent tour ‘Temptations Reloaded’ in Malaysia.
“I really had a great time working with Shah Rukh Khan. He recently got his leg injured but still he has so much strength in him. I don’t know from where he gets the strength and energy. He is always on fire and goes all out to be the best for his fans. He is very passionate and dedicated about his work even today,” Madhuri told PTI.
She is also amazed with the work that her other co-star Salman is doing these days.
“I loved Salman in his earlier films like ‘Saajan’, ‘Andaz Apna Apna’, ‘Hum Apke Hai Koun!’ I see a completely different Salman now. Earlier, he was very mischievous but today he is more relaxed and wants to do good work. I find he is a lot more committed,” Madhuri said.
“When you see him doing a character of Chulbul Pandey, there is a different maturity that he brings into it. I love his dancing too. Earlier, he would just dance but now he has got his own style and a swagger, which is really wonderful,” she said, adding that she wants to do a masala entertainer film with Salman, provided she is offered one.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Surprisingly, Madhuri has no friends in Bollywood. “Everybody is so busy with his or her work. I am sure other actors must be having friends. Back in the 90s when I was completely into films, I hardly went for any parties. I would feel uncomfortable and completely out of place,” she said.
Besides her acting abilities, Madhuri, who is known as a great dancer, likes the dancing skills of Deepika Padukone.
“I enjoyed watching Deepika Padukone’s dance in ‘Nagada Sang Dhol Baje’ from ‘Ram-Leela’. She is very graceful. I like Katrina Kaif too. She works really hard. I also like Priyanka Chopra and Anushka Sharma,” she said.
Madhuri is quite happy the way her online dance academy is shaping up.
“It is coming along really very well. We have more than 88,000 students and we are planning to expand it. We want to introduce different dance forms. There are some minor problems as everything is on the internet, but otherwise we have got a very good response,” she added.
Madhuri will be seen next in ‘Gulaab Gang’ alongside Juhi Chawla. The film is set to release on March 7.