Bollywood actress Madhuri Dixit, a doting mother to two sons – Arin and Raayan – is strict when it comes to their healthcare. She says she never lets them go to bed without brushing their teeth no matter how tired they are.
“There is one thing that I am really strict about my kids and that is (making sure that they are) brushing teeth twice a day. No matter how tired they are or how late they are arriving after attending birthday parties, I make sure that they brush their teeth,” Madhuri Dixit told IANS over phone from Mumbai.
“I think that is very important. Brushing teeth for two minutes every morning and night is very important,” said the actress, who is the face of oral care brand Oral B.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Madhuri Dixit, who married Sriram Nene, a doctor, in 1999, also feels that “a family is very important in Indian culture” and it is necessary to have a healthy family.
“A healthy smile shows a happy family because they all represent health when they smile healthy. So I think it is very important for a family to establish a good smile,” said Madhuri.
After having started her acting career with the 1984 film “Abodh”, Madhuri Dixit went on to cement her space in Hindi movies with entertainers like “Tezaab”, “Ram Lakhan”, “Tridev”, “Parinda”, “Dil”, “Sailaab”, “Khalnayak”, “Hum Aapke Hain Koun” and “Dil To Pagal Hai”.
If acting came naturally to her, her fluid dancing skills, grace and charming smile made her a favourite among the best of banners, actors and filmmakers.
What about her Bollywood projects? “I will let people know whenever I decide to work,” said the actress, who was last seen in “Gulaab Gang”.