Bollywood actress Madhuri Dixit, a doting mother to two sons – Arin and Raayan – is strict when it comes to their healthcare. She says she never lets them go to bed without brushing their teeth no matter how tired they are.
“There is one thing that I am really strict about my kids and that is (making sure that they are) brushing teeth twice a day. No matter how tired they are or how late they are arriving after attending birthday parties, I make sure that they brush their teeth,” Madhuri Dixit told IANS over phone from Mumbai.
“I think that is very important. Brushing teeth for two minutes every morning and night is very important,” said the actress, who is the face of oral care brand Oral B.
Madhuri Dixit, who married Sriram Nene, a doctor, in 1999, also feels that “a family is very important in Indian culture” and it is necessary to have a healthy family.
“A healthy smile shows a happy family because they all represent health when they smile healthy. So I think it is very important for a family to establish a good smile,” said Madhuri.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
After having started her acting career with the 1984 film “Abodh”, Madhuri Dixit went on to cement her space in Hindi movies with entertainers like “Tezaab”, “Ram Lakhan”, “Tridev”, “Parinda”, “Dil”, “Sailaab”, “Khalnayak”, “Hum Aapke Hain Koun” and “Dil To Pagal Hai”.
If acting came naturally to her, her fluid dancing skills, grace and charming smile made her a favourite among the best of banners, actors and filmmakers.
What about her Bollywood projects? “I will let people know whenever I decide to work,” said the actress, who was last seen in “Gulaab Gang”.