Bollywood diva Madhuri Dixit, who has recently been appointed as UNICEF’s ‘celebrity advocate for child rights’, said she is honoured to get associated with a cause that is close to her heart.
The 47-year-old mother of two strongly feels that protection for child right is very important.
“Each child should get the proper nutrition, upbringing and proper education. I really feel strongly about that and I am honoured to be associated with UNICEF. I want to work hard for it and make a difference in people’s life. If I can make a difference in somebody else’s life then
I will consider myself fortunate,” Madhuri told PTI.
From past one year, the ‘Gulaab Gang’ star has not only been supporting United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) in the area of child rights but also has urged people for child protection including prevention of child labour and child trafficking.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest