Bollywood diva Madhuri Dixit, who has recently been appointed as UNICEF’s ‘celebrity advocate for child rights’, said she is honoured to get associated with a cause that is close to her heart.
The 47-year-old mother of two strongly feels that protection for child right is very important.
“Each child should get the proper nutrition, upbringing and proper education. I really feel strongly about that and I am honoured to be associated with UNICEF. I want to work hard for it and make a difference in people’s life. If I can make a difference in somebody else’s life then
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
I will consider myself fortunate,” Madhuri told PTI.
From past one year, the ‘Gulaab Gang’ star has not only been supporting United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) in the area of child rights but also has urged people for child protection including prevention of child labour and child trafficking.