“Machhli Jal Ki Rani Hai” is yet to hit the screens, but its director, Deboley Dey, is already thinking of a sequel to the horror film.
He says the movie’s climax is such that it can lead to a sequel.
“It was not a conscious decision to end the film in a way which could lead to a sequel. It all just happened and the way the film ends, it can lead to a sequel,” Dey told IANS.
“It’s not an abrupt ending, but the story culminates to an interesting ending then obviously the last shot gives you a feeling that the journey has not ended. That journey might lead to another story, another adventure and another thrill,” he added.
However, for now, the focus is that the movie should “do well at the box office”.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“Machhli Jal Ki Rani Hai”, releasing Friday, features Bhanu Uday, Swara Bhaskar and Murali Sharma.
It’s a medium budget film and Dey is confident it will recover its cost.
“We have done a lot of special effects and shot outdoors. If the story is interesting, then the film will run. We have come with an interesting story and after a few screenings, we have got a positive response. We’re hoping the film will recover its money,” he added.