Superstar Akshay Kumar says apart from catching up with different styles of comedy, he loves to play negative roles more often.
The ‘Entertainment’ star said it gives him immense joy.
“I think the villain always enjoys so much in major part of the film’s duration. He fixes up the heroine, runs around her. The hero is always busy protecting and working for his sister and mother.
“Only in the last five minutes of the film he gets beaten. I want to play villain’s role more often,” he told reporters here while promoting ‘Entertainment’.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The film will hit theatres on August 8.
Asked what other genres he wants to catch up with after being successful actor in funny and action roles, Akshay said there is so much to learn about comedy itself.
“There are many untouched genres. Even in comedy there areso many things in which you actually want to catch up with. The way Prakash Raj approaches to comedy, I want to do that,” he said.
However Akshay said he started to enjoy his work after spending 27 years in the industry.
“Today when I get up in the morning, and if I have to gofor a shoot, I am very eager to do that. I am so happy with myself that this greed has not gone from me,” he added.
Akshay said he enjoys portraying different characters asno other profession in the world provides the scope to play various roles in one’s lifetime.
“I enjoy doing different characters. Where in the world will you get a profession like this where you can play so many characters – you can romance so many beautiful girls, you can play so many sports … but still get paid,” he said.
Akshay, who will be seen with a dog in ‘Entertainment’,said it is tough to shoot with the canine as it does unexpected things during shoots.
“It is not easy to shoot with a dog and a child (Hey Baby). You have to have lot of patience because dogs while shooting go for a stroll. Same with the baby also. While giving a shot the baby would sleep,” he said.
Akshay is teaming up with ‘Humshakals’ actress Tamannaah Bhatia in the film.
On her expectations from ‘Entertainment’ after not-so-good films ‘Himmatwala’ and ‘Humshakals’, Tamannaah said, “In everyone’s life there are times when some films don’t do well and some do well, but I am very hopeful about Entertainment because it has shaped up very well,” she said.
“The duo director – Sajid-Farhad – have done good job, and also there is Akshay and Entertainment (dog). I think the film is going to be liked by people,” she added.