Romantic comedy film Love Ke Funday is set to hit the screens mid-July.
Written and directed by Indervesh Yogee, the film is scheduled for a July 15 release, read a statement.
The film on today’s youth has been produced by FRV Big Business Entertainment Private Limited by Faaiz Anwar and Prem Prakash Gupta.
- Ranbir Kapoor and Ajay Devgn come together for Luv Ranjan’s next
- Happy Birthday Samantha Akkineni: The Mahanati actor set to dominate the box office in 2018
- Most awaited Bollywood debuts of 2018: Warina Hussain, Sanjana Sanghi, Janhvi Kapoor and more
- Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety postponed, will now release on February 23
- Established actors trouble you: Producer Prem Prakash Gupta
- Not ashamed to pose in bikini: Ritika Gulati
It has music by Prakash Prabhakar and Farzan Faaiz.
The film revolves around four heroes and four heroines — one is a married couple while another pair is in a live-in relationship. And then there are two bachelors who keep changing their girlfriends.
The film stars Shaleen Bhanot, Rishank Tiwari, Rahul Suri, Harshvardhan Joshi, Ritika Gulati, Samiksha Bhatnagar, Sufi Gulati, Pooja Bannerjee and Pramod Moutho.