After portraying the role of a small town girl in Hansal Mehta’s Citylights, Bollywood actress Patralekhaa has taken a 360 turn. She will be seen in a sensuous avatar in Vikram Bhatt’s Love Games. The trailer of the film is out and is all about love, lust and betrayals.
The trailer shows the story of a con couple, who goes to page 3 parties in search of a happy couple and try to break their happy relationship. And then they initiate their plan of what they call “Love Games”, in which they insist each other to be the first one to have sex with the other couple.
Lot of cuss words and erotic scenes are used to support the plot and Patralekhaa, who is playing the daring role, is seen locking lips, getting indulged in hot scenes multiple times. The performance, however, looks mechanical rather and doesn’t intrigue much. The film has been extensively shot in Cape Town.
After almost a decade, Vikram Bhatt has picked up a new runway model Gaurav Arora as the lead actor. He was also one of the contestants in the reality show MTV Splitsvilla 8. The film also stars model-actress Tara Alisha Berry in the lead role.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Produced by Mukesh and Mahesh Bhatt, the film is scheduled to release on April 8.