National Award-winning actress Kangana Ranuat says a lot of actresses in Bollywood are jealous of her.
Kangana, 28, made her mark with her performance in films like “Gangster”, “Metro”, “Fashion” and “Once Upon A Time In Mumbai”. But her recent releases “Queen” and “Tanu Weds Manu Returns” have highlighted her acting prowess.
When asked if any actress is jealous of her, she said, “There are lots of them who are jealous of me. I can’t name anyone. I will talk about them later.”
She also said she was happy with the response her last released film “Tanu Weds Manu” sequel received.
- Kangana Ranaut: Being an outsider in the film industry, it becomes difficult to remain headstrong
- Anurag Basu: I saw a spark in Kangana Ranaut but had no idea that she will become such a huge star!
- Kangana Ranaut on her directorial debut Teju: I’ll be charging as an actor, director and producer
- Is Tanu Weds Manu 3 in the pipeline?
- After Sussanne Khan, now Apurva Asrani has something indirect to say about Kangana Ranaut?
- At 30, I have seen a lot of things in my life: Simran actor Kangana Ranaut
Asked if the money matters to her, she said, “I think money can definitely help in some or the other way. I am an independent, working girl, (with money) I can lead a good comfortable life, support my family and do things that make me happy.”
Asked if the celebrities who endorse products should be held liable if the product is found to have flaws, she answered in the negative. “No, I don’t think those who endorse should be held liable,” she said, adding that she herself does not endorse too many products.