Actor Gulshan Devaiah, who plays a sex addict in the forthcoming film “Hunterrr”, says as a child he had lots of fantasies but it’s now only that he is getting the chance to live them up in films.
Gulshan, who is a theatre actor, started his Bollywood journey with 2010 film “That Girl in Yellow Boots” and has done varied films like “Shaitan”, “Hate Story”, “Goliyon Ki Raasleela – Ram Leela” and others.
- Gulshan Devaiah to play director in next
- Gulshan Devaiah upbeat about first film as lead protagonist
- I'm scared of doing horror films: Gulshan Devaiah
- No titillation in 'Hunterrr': Gulshan Devaiah
- Gulshan Devaiah hopes 'Hunterrr' is an image-changer
- 'Ram-Leela' actor Gulshan Devaiah plays a sex addict in 'Hunter'
“As compared to real life I am more naughty on screen. I used to fantasize in my childhood like ‘oh this girl is very cute and let me go and meet her’ but I didn’t have guts to actually do that,” Gulshan said in an interview here.
“So there were fantasies in my mind as a child but now I am getting the chance to live them through films,” he added.
“Hunterrr”, directed by Harshavardhan Kulkarni, traces the lustful journey of Gulshan’s character in the film and it will hit theatres on March 20.