As the concept of Imran Khan and Kangana Ranaut-starrer romantic comedy “Katti Batti” is based on live-in relationships, the makers of the film have decided to invite real-life couples for their next event to give them a chance to meet and greet their favourite stars.
“The makers have thought of a unique way of inviting real-life live-in couples for the next event that will be organised. As the film is based on the very concept, the idea fits in very well and gives us a chance of having audiences be a part of the activities that we execute,” the spokesperson of the film said.
- ‘Katti Batti’, Kangana Ranaut and Imran Khan’s rom-com, in cinemas today
- No kissing contest for ‘Katti Batti’ team
- Kangana Ranaut, Imran Khan’s impromptu dance in the final cut of ‘Katti Batti’ song
- The ‘Katti Batti’ team goes digital
- Kangana Ranaut, Imran Khan met real life live-in couples to prepare for ‘Katti Batti’
- Kangana Ranaut – Imran Khan’s breezy romance in ‘Katti Batti’ trailer
They film’s makers will be running several contests and will be identifying the couples through several activities, post which they would be inviting them for their immediate next event with the cast.
Directed by Nikhil Advani, “Katti Batti” is scheduled to release on September 18.