Model-actress Lisa Haydon walked the ramp for Monica Shah and Karishma Swali at the Lakme Fashion Week.
Monica Shah and Karishma Swali brought 1920’s glamour on the ramp. The designer duo presented their glamorous line – ‘The Bohemian Princess’ – on the second day of the Lakme Fashion Week Summer/Resort 2014.
The show was closed by actress Lisa Haydon, 27, who is basking in the success of her latest film ‘Queen’. She wore a glowing orange cut work heavily embellished silhouette with bare deep back which had golden embellishment.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
In shades of pink, beige, grey, orange and gold, the designers’ collection included skinny trousers, jackets, maxis and long gowns.
Meanwhile, designer Suman Nathwani, pioneer in India’s lingerie segment, also showcased his collection ‘Garden of Eden’ at LFW.
The mood was set for fun on the beach creations like bikinis and outer wear, besides long dresses with front slit, short dresses palazzos and floor sweeping gowns which sailed down the ramp.
The collection was presented in hues of tangerine, electric blue, yellow and peach.