Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has tweeted a photo that shows him as a toddler and his li’l son AbRam in comparison. AbRam, who will celebrate his second birthday in a few days from now, looks exactly like his father, or a little less handsome than him, as SRK’s sister opines.
Sisters r so sweet.I asked mine if she remembers if I looked like lil AbRam.She said “NOO!!U were very handsome” haha pic.twitter.com/tnlbVnFrvD
— Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) May 1, 2015
- Gauri Khan's birthday celebrations were managed by Shah Rukh Khan at his Alibaug bungalow
- Gauri Khan had a special visitor at her store and we are not talking about Nita Ambani. See photos
- Here's why Shah Rukh Khan wants to retain the childhood of Suhana, AbRam and Aryan
- Gauri Khan shared a new photo of son Aryan Khan but she is afraid of getting fired, read why
- Watch: Shah Rukh Khan bids farewell to Lord Ganesha along with AbRam and Suhana
- Shah Rukh Khan feels right as AbRam runs towards him. See photos
SRK asked his sister Shahnaz about the similarities he shares with his son and she replied that he looked more handsome than his son.
Of late, Shah Rukh Khan has been posting a lot about his kids, especially li’l AbRam on his Twitter timeline, which also includes how he feels spending time with them. Recently, SRK also took AbRam to an IPL match, and he became the cynosure of all eyes at the event.
SRK is currently busy shooting for Maneesh Sharma’s ‘Fan’ and Rahul Dholakia’s ‘Raess’ opposite Pakistani actress Mahira Khan. He’ll begin shooting for Rohit Shetty’s ‘Dilwale’ in June. The movie also features Kajol, Kriti Sanon and Varun Dhawan.