Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has tweeted a photo that shows him as a toddler and his li’l son AbRam in comparison. AbRam, who will celebrate his second birthday in a few days from now, looks exactly like his father, or a little less handsome than him, as SRK’s sister opines.
Sisters r so sweet.I asked mine if she remembers if I looked like lil AbRam.She said “NOO!!U were very handsome” haha pic.twitter.com/tnlbVnFrvD
— Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) May 1, 2015
- Photos: Shah Rukh Khan's heartfelt posts about his kids AbRam, Aryan and Suhana are pure dad goals
- AbRam Khan's playdate with Raageshwari Loomba Swaroop’s daughter Samaya, see photos
- Watch: When AbRam, Aaradhya, Azad left their star parents proud
- When AbRam thought Amitabh Bachchan was Shah Rukh Khan's father, see photos
- Shah Rukh Khan shares a picture of his 'three vices'
- As Shah Rukh Khan turns 52, son AbRam, Aamir Khan, Farhan Akhtar and others wish the superstar
SRK asked his sister Shahnaz about the similarities he shares with his son and she replied that he looked more handsome than his son.
Of late, Shah Rukh Khan has been posting a lot about his kids, especially li’l AbRam on his Twitter timeline, which also includes how he feels spending time with them. Recently, SRK also took AbRam to an IPL match, and he became the cynosure of all eyes at the event.
SRK is currently busy shooting for Maneesh Sharma’s ‘Fan’ and Rahul Dholakia’s ‘Raess’ opposite Pakistani actress Mahira Khan. He’ll begin shooting for Rohit Shetty’s ‘Dilwale’ in June. The movie also features Kajol, Kriti Sanon and Varun Dhawan.