It seems the weather in Bulgaria led to a short halt in the shoot for Rohit Shetty’s “Dilwale” in Bulgaria. Superstar Shah Rukh Khan, while praising the weather, said that in a shoot “one needs light more than love”.
The 49-year-old actor shared a photograph of the shooting spot on micro-blogging website Twitter on Thursday and wrote: “As much as I understand Rain…Romance….Love….during a shoot one needs Light more than Love.”
As much as I understand Rain…Romance….Love….during a shoot one needs Light more than Love. pic.twitter.com/Qf5MRnGz8P
— Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) June 18, 2015
“Dilwale” also features an amazing ensemble of actors like Kajol, Varun Dhawan, one-film-old actress Kriti Sanon, Vinod Khanna, Boman Irani, Kabir Bedi, Sanjay Mishra and Varun Sharma, among others. (See Pics of SRK, Kajol’s Dilwale shoot)
- Shah Rukh Khan shoots with his favourite heroines for Aanand L Rai's next and the photos are making us nostalgic
- Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol recreate 'DDLJ' scene on 'Dilwale' set
- Shah Rukh Khan planning to cycle around Bulgaria
- Shah Rukh Khan welcomes Vinod Khanna to the 'Dilwale' House
- Shah Rukh Khan's chemistry with Kajol 'flows with ease' in the picture shared by him
- Shah Rukh Khan starts shooting for 'Dilwale' in Bulgaria, shares picture with Kajol on Twitter
The film is slated to release on December 18.