Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor will walk the Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2014 ramp as a showstopper for designer Manish Malhotra.
Kareena Kapoor’s association with Malhotra has been a long-standing one. From red carpet events and film premieres to social events and get-togethers, Kareena has often sported the designers’ creations with utmost elegance.
She will showcase yet another global runway trend that is big this seaso n- The Gloss Look, crafted by the Lakmé Bridal Dream Team.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
“I have always loved working with Kareena. She is the perfect combination of a gorgeous face and a confident personality. Every season, LFW has a trend story to tell and the finale accentuates the trend in the most elaborate manner,” Malhotra said in a statement.
“I’m looking forward to crafting a special look for Kareena with my latest collection which is inspired by the Gloss look; a trend that is creating waves internationally and is being spotted on runways around the globe,” he added.
LFW will take place Aug 20-24 at the Palladium Hotel here.