Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor will walk the Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2014 ramp as a showstopper for designer Manish Malhotra.
Kareena Kapoor’s association with Malhotra has been a long-standing one. From red carpet events and film premieres to social events and get-togethers, Kareena has often sported the designers’ creations with utmost elegance.
She will showcase yet another global runway trend that is big this seaso n- The Gloss Look, crafted by the Lakmé Bridal Dream Team.
“I have always loved working with Kareena. She is the perfect combination of a gorgeous face and a confident personality. Every season, LFW has a trend story to tell and the finale accentuates the trend in the most elaborate manner,” Malhotra said in a statement.
“I’m looking forward to crafting a special look for Kareena with my latest collection which is inspired by the Gloss look; a trend that is creating waves internationally and is being spotted on runways around the globe,” he added.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
LFW will take place Aug 20-24 at the Palladium Hotel here.