Actress Jacqueline Fernandez turned up in a bridal lehenga as the showstopper for designer Anju Modi at the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2014 in Mumbai.
Jacqueline was dressed in a glittering lehenga, fully embroidered long sleeved choli and net dupatta, along with beautiful jewellery to complement her look.
Anju’s collection was a story of reincarnation called ‘Manikarnika’. Presented by Reliance Jewels, the designer revived the age old craft and ancient techniques.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
She presented lehengas, saris, net embroidered kurtas, skirts, cropped long sleeved jackets, floor length angarkhas and sherwanis with slim trousers.
Adding to the show’s glitter and glamour was the bridal jewellery by Reliance Jewels in a wide assortment of designs for sets, necklaces, earrings, bangles and rings.
Actress Kriti Sanon of ‘Heropanti’ fame glided down the ramp in a silver metallic mini skirt with a matching top.
Figure hugging pants, pencil skirts, cutaway tees, micro minis, jumpsuits and jackets were a great addition to the female wardrobe. The men’s wear was casual and comfortable with shirts, bermudas, sweaters, denim and jackets.