Actress Jacqueline Fernandez turned up in a bridal lehenga as the showstopper for designer Anju Modi at the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2014 in Mumbai.
Jacqueline was dressed in a glittering lehenga, fully embroidered long sleeved choli and net dupatta, along with beautiful jewellery to complement her look.
Anju’s collection was a story of reincarnation called ‘Manikarnika’. Presented by Reliance Jewels, the designer revived the age old craft and ancient techniques.
She presented lehengas, saris, net embroidered kurtas, skirts, cropped long sleeved jackets, floor length angarkhas and sherwanis with slim trousers.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Adding to the show’s glitter and glamour was the bridal jewellery by Reliance Jewels in a wide assortment of designs for sets, necklaces, earrings, bangles and rings.
Actress Kriti Sanon of ‘Heropanti’ fame glided down the ramp in a silver metallic mini skirt with a matching top.
Figure hugging pants, pencil skirts, cutaway tees, micro minis, jumpsuits and jackets were a great addition to the female wardrobe. The men’s wear was casual and comfortable with shirts, bermudas, sweaters, denim and jackets.