Actress Jacqueline Fernandez walked the ramp in an Indian wear for ace designer Tarun Tahiliani’s glamorous show on day one of Lakme Fashion Week Summer/Resort 2014.
Reliance Jewels presented Tahiliani’s collection at the event held here last night.
Jacqueline, 28, the showstopper, stepped on the ramp in a shaded orange-pink-red net kurta dupatta and was decked up with a magnificent necklace and earrings.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Tahiliani’s collection consisted of gown, embroidered draped dhoti pants, black and white kurtas, sari, kaftan, dhoti sari, lehenga cholis with net dupattas, kalidaar embellished kurtas, T-shirts teamed up with skirts and lehengas.
The men’s wear was stylishly elegant with wide salwars and sherwanis.
The designer primarily used indigo, mustard, fuchsia, black, white, ivory and beige colours for his ensemble. Reliance Jewels complimented the creations of Tarun with diamond and ruby necklaces, pearl edged neck pieces and kundan collars.