Actress Jacqueline Fernandez walked the ramp in an Indian wear for ace designer Tarun Tahiliani’s glamorous show on day one of Lakme Fashion Week Summer/Resort 2014.
Reliance Jewels presented Tahiliani’s collection at the event held here last night.
Jacqueline, 28, the showstopper, stepped on the ramp in a shaded orange-pink-red net kurta dupatta and was decked up with a magnificent necklace and earrings.
Tahiliani’s collection consisted of gown, embroidered draped dhoti pants, black and white kurtas, sari, kaftan, dhoti sari, lehenga cholis with net dupattas, kalidaar embellished kurtas, T-shirts teamed up with skirts and lehengas.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The men’s wear was stylishly elegant with wide salwars and sherwanis.
The designer primarily used indigo, mustard, fuchsia, black, white, ivory and beige colours for his ensemble. Reliance Jewels complimented the creations of Tarun with diamond and ruby necklaces, pearl edged neck pieces and kundan collars.