After Baz Luhrmann’s ‘The Great Gatsby’, Hollywood heartthrob Leonardo DiCaprio wants to work with Bollywood mega star Amitabh Bachchan again.
The film was an adaptation of F Scott Fitzgerald’s novel of the same name. DiCaprio played the protagonist Jay Gatsby, while 71-year-old Bachchan donned the role of his friend Meyer Wolfsheim, a gambler in a cameo.
“Mr Bachchan impressed me immensely by not just his talent and his ability to act, but what a gentleman he was. I was honoured to work with him. It was great seeing that enthusiasm he brings to even the smallest of roles and I would love to work with him in the future,” DiCaprio said in a statement.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Amitabh Bachchan and DiCaprio shared mutual admiration during the shoot and also during the promotion of the movie. The duo together inaugurated the Cannes Film Festival last year, where ‘The Great Gatsby’ was the opening film.
DiCaprio, 39, latest release is ‘The Wolf of Wall Street’ for which he won the Golden Globe for the best actor.