After Baz Luhrmann’s ‘The Great Gatsby’, Hollywood heartthrob Leonardo DiCaprio wants to work with Bollywood mega star Amitabh Bachchan again.
The film was an adaptation of F Scott Fitzgerald’s novel of the same name. DiCaprio played the protagonist Jay Gatsby, while 71-year-old Bachchan donned the role of his friend Meyer Wolfsheim, a gambler in a cameo.
“Mr Bachchan impressed me immensely by not just his talent and his ability to act, but what a gentleman he was. I was honoured to work with him. It was great seeing that enthusiasm he brings to even the smallest of roles and I would love to work with him in the future,” DiCaprio said in a statement.
Amitabh Bachchan and DiCaprio shared mutual admiration during the shoot and also during the promotion of the movie. The duo together inaugurated the Cannes Film Festival last year, where ‘The Great Gatsby’ was the opening film.
DiCaprio, 39, latest release is ‘The Wolf of Wall Street’ for which he won the Golden Globe for the best actor.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More