Chinese tech giant Lenovo has roped in Bollywood actor Ranbir Kapoor as the brand ambassador for its range of smartphones in India.
As part of the association, Kapoor will endorse Lenovo’s range of smartphones and will feature in various television and online commercials for the brand in India.
The youth icon already endorses Lenovo’s PCs and tablets. “Ranbir Kapoor is a multi-talented and popular actor, who is admired across the nation. We are delighted to be associated with him, as he is an extremely versatile, endearing and stylish performer just like our range of Lenovo smartphones,” Lenovo India Director (Smartphones) Sudhin Mathur said.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
This partnership will expand Lenovo’s reach into the consumer space and enhance the preference for its smartphones in India, he added.
Lenovo ranked fifth in the tally after Samsung, Apple, Huawei and LG Electronics in smartphone sales with 4.5 per cent share of the global smartphone market in 2013, according to research firm Gartner.