Bollywood actress Mallika Sherawat is not pleased with her link-up with Hollywood actor Antonio Banderas. After being held responsible for his split from wife Melanie Griffith, she says don’t pry into her personal life.
Mallika, who entered the Indian film industry in 2003 with “Khwahish” , was recorded on video dancing with the “Desperado” star during a party in Cannes two years ago.
“I remember when they danced and they had a lot of PDA (Public Disply of Affection), he had a lot of public affection with Mallika,” Los Angeles stylist Ivan Bitton was quoted by radaronline.com as saying.
“He was saying ‘God you’re so beautiful,’ like a horndog would do talking to a prey,” he added.
After the report, the “Murder” actress tweeted, Thursday: “LEAVE ME ALONE!”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
When contacted by another international site eonline.com on her relationship with Banderas, who along with Griffith recently announced that they were ending their marriage after 18 years, Mallika said: “Antonio Banderas is a wonderful man, a great dancer and an acquaintance of mine.”
“I did not go on any vacation with him, and I’m sorry he’s going through a divorce,” she was further quoted by eonline.com.
She went on to say that Bitton was hired only for the international film festival.
“Ivan Bitton is not my best friend. I hired him as a stylist at Cannes and then fired him. I’m sure he released the video.
“I don’t know what he’s even talking about now. I haven’t been in touch with Ivan since I fired him. Whatever he’s saying about me is ridiculous,” she said.
Hailing from Rohtak in Haryana, Mallika went international with Jackie Chan-starrer 2005 film “The Myth”, and then did Jennifer Lynch’s “Hisss” and William Dear’s “Politics of Love”.
Her first visit to the Cannes fest was with Jackie Chan for the promotion of “The Myth