Impressed by Rani Mukerji’s new movie ‘Mardaani‘, a top police officer in Bihar has requested district chiefs to arrange shows for all policemen to take inspiration from it for the fight against child trafficking.
“I have requested and advised district superintendents of police to arrange shows of ‘Mardaani‘ for all police officials for inspiration to fight human trafficking and take lessons,” Inspector General Arvind Pandey told mediapersons on Wednesday.
Pandey said “Mardaani” has depicted the fight against child trafficking by a police official, played by Rani Mukerji, like never before.
He has also asked commandants of the Bihar Military Police to arrange shows for their personnel.
“The measures adopted by Rani Mukerji in her film are fit to be followed. Station House Officers and other police officials can increase their efficiency with regard to anti-human trafficking work by implementing them,” he suggested in a letter to the police superintendents.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched