Bollywood superstar Ranbir Kapoor’s look in his upcoming Anurag Kashyap’s neo noir drama film ‘Bombay Velvet’ has got leaked much to the delight of his scores of fans.
The leaked picture has Ranbir Kapoor in khakee colour double pleat pants, which were in fashion in the 50s with a matching waist coat and an electric blue shirt. Ranbir, who was last seen in ‘Besharam’ also sports a spiky hairdo.
Ranbir Kapoor is playing the role of a boxer/street fighter, Johnny Balraj. The actor can be seen walking behind the crew of the film.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The film based on historian Gyan Prakash’s book Mumbai Fables is the story of one ordinary man who goes against all odds and forges his destiny to become a ‘Big Shot’. The film has been extensively shot in Sri Lanka, as Anurag Kashyap wanted the ‘old Bombay charm’ for the film.
The film, which is set in the 1950s, also stars Anushka Sharma as Rosie, a Jazz Singer and filmmaker Karan Johar as a Parsi media mogul Kaizad Khambatta. Actress Raveena tandon has also been roped in for a special song in the film.
The film, which was wrapped up recently, is now in post production phase. ‘Bombay Velvet’ is slated to release on December 25.