Megastar Amitabh Bachchan says he is overwhelmed as his new song titled “Le panga” has garnered a positive response not only in India but in foreign shores as well.
The 72-year-old showed off his musical prowess through a promotional song for Pro Kabaddi League (PKL). The cine icon has lent his voice to a song, which has been released in four versions.
“’Le panga’ trending in Egypt! Thank you all in Egypt especially our Ef (Extended family) for making this possible…it is quite remarkable and most unexpected…one can expect it to trend here in India, but in a foreign land can only mean one thing – our Ef presence and their motivated efforts…I am so humbled,” Big B shared on his official blog.
The song has been penned by Piyush Pandey.
- 49 years of Amitabh Bachchan in Bollywood: Shahenshah recalls signing debut film Saat Hindustani
- 102 Not Out teaser: Amitabh Bachchan and Rishi Kapoor present a unique father-son story
- Amitabh Bachchan announces Dunkirk director Christopher Nolan’s India visit
- Photos: Amitabh Bachchan rang in the new year with his ‘bestest’ granddaughters Aaradhya and Navya Naveli
- Amitabh Bachchan is in serious throwback mood, shares photos with Sridevi, Salman, Aamir and Abhishek
- Amitabh Bachchan croons for Pro Kabaddi League
The actor, who has also sung numbers like “Holi khele Raghuveera” and “Ekla chalo re” and “Piddly”, also credited the team behind the track for its success.
“My gratitude also goes out to all those that designed and constructed such beautiful creatives for the song and helped me put them up on different platforms…your dedication and love is immeasurable… and I must have done some ‘punya’ in my past life to have deserved this kindness and affection…‘punya’ : a good deed,” he posted further.
On the professional front, the actor will be seen in “Wazir” on the silver screen this year and will also be walking into the small screen in his superhero avatar via TV series “Astra Force”.