Dancer-actress Lauren Gottlieb, who made her Bollywood debut with Remo D’Souza’s dance drama ‘ABCD: Anybody Can Dance’, will return in the sequel.
Lauren will play a pivotal role in the Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor starrer film.
Apart from Varun, Shraddha and Lauren, the dance flick, which will be shot in Las Vegas, will also star actor- choreographer Prabhudheva, who will reprise his role as dance instructor-mentor Vishnu.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
“I am quite excited to be a part of the sequel project. I had a great time working with Remo sir in ABCD and I hope the sequel will be as big a hit as the prequel,” Lauren said in a statement.