Dancer-actress Lauren Gottlieb, who made her Bollywood debut with Remo D’Souza’s dance drama ‘ABCD: Anybody Can Dance’, will return in the sequel.
Lauren will play a pivotal role in the Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor starrer film.
Apart from Varun, Shraddha and Lauren, the dance flick, which will be shot in Las Vegas, will also star actor- choreographer Prabhudheva, who will reprise his role as dance instructor-mentor Vishnu.
“I am quite excited to be a part of the sequel project. I had a great time working with Remo sir in ABCD and I hope the sequel will be as big a hit as the prequel,” Lauren said in a statement.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More