Legendary playback singer Lata Mangeshkar today took to Twitter to clear the air about her reported ill-health.
The singer said, she has heard rumours of her ill health and that by the grace of her fans’ well wishes and love she is absolutely fine.
Lata Mangeshkar tweeted, “Namaskar. Meri tabiyat ke baare mein afwaayein phail rahi hai. Par aap sab ka pyar aur duaaien hain ke meri tabiyat bilkul thik hai.
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
There were rumours of Lata Mangeshkar suffering a heart attack hours after veteran actress Nanda passed away on Wednesday (March 25).
Bollywood filmmaker Madhur Bhandarkar also tweeted that Lata Mangeshkar is ‘hale and hearty’.
Just spoke to @mangeshkarlata. Lata Didi is hale and hearty. So please stop spreading baseless rumors.
— Madhur Bhandarkar (@mbhandarkar268) March 25, 2014
BJP leader and television actress Smriti Irani also said that Lata Mangeshkar is ‘laughing off’ these rumours.
As a family friend all I can say is that @mangeshkarlata didi is hale, hearty, in great spirits n laughing off romours.
— Smriti Z Irani (@smritiirani) March 25, 2014