Legendary playback singer Lata Mangeshkar today took to Twitter to clear the air about her reported ill-health.
The singer said, she has heard rumours of her ill health and that by the grace of her fans’ well wishes and love she is absolutely fine.
Lata Mangeshkar tweeted, “Namaskar. Meri tabiyat ke baare mein afwaayein phail rahi hai. Par aap sab ka pyar aur duaaien hain ke meri tabiyat bilkul thik hai.
There were rumours of Lata Mangeshkar suffering a heart attack hours after veteran actress Nanda passed away on Wednesday (March 25).
Bollywood filmmaker Madhur Bhandarkar also tweeted that Lata Mangeshkar is ‘hale and hearty’.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Just spoke to @mangeshkarlata. Lata Didi is hale and hearty. So please stop spreading baseless rumors.
— Madhur Bhandarkar (@mbhandarkar268) March 25, 2014
BJP leader and television actress Smriti Irani also said that Lata Mangeshkar is ‘laughing off’ these rumours.
As a family friend all I can say is that @mangeshkarlata didi is hale, hearty, in great spirits n laughing off romours.
— Smriti Z Irani (@smritiirani) March 25, 2014