Singing legend Lata Mangeshkar, who crooned the melodious number ‘Lag ja gale’ for 1964 film ‘Woh kaun Thi’, is delighted at the song having completed 50 years and says that it still sounds fresh.
Composed by late Madan Mohan, the track was picturised on Sadhana and Manoj Kumar.
Lata Mangeshkar shared her joy through her tweet saying that beauty of the song lies in the fact that it does not seem to rust, despite being created half-a-decade ago.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“Namaskar. Is varsh ‘Lag ja gale ke phir ye hasee’n raat’ is geet ko 50 saal pure ho rahe hain. aisa madhur geet aaj bhi purana nahi lagta,” she tweeted.
Ye amar geet aap ki seva me prastut hai. http://t.co/x0ac8HRsJu
— latamangeshkar (@mangeshkarlata) June 29, 2014