- We would’ve faced problem if Padmaavat and PadMan released on same date: Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Padmaavat row: Amid Karni Sena’s threat, Akshay Kumar supports Bhansali by delaying PadMan release
- Akshay Kumar on 2.0 co-star Rajinikanth: Everything he does is stylish, I even enjoyed getting punched by him
Directed by Prabhudheva, “Singh is Bliing” is the 36-year-old former Miss Universe’s eighth outing with Akshay after debut film “Andaaz” followed by “Aan: Men at Work”, “Insan”, “Dosti: Friends Forever”, “Bhagam Bhag”, “Blue” and “Housefull”.
— Lara Dutta Bhupathi (@LaraDutta) May 1, 2015
The actress had earlier revealed that she will be donning a new avatar in the film.
“You have seen me go glamorous in ‘Blue’, desi in ‘Billoo Barber’, and now I take on a never-seen-before avatar in ‘Singh is Bling’!!,” she wrote last month.
- Akshay Kumar's range as an actor has become huge: Lara Dutta
- Good roles being written for heroines: Lara Dutta
- After finishing 'Singh Is Bliing', Lara Dutta to shoot 'Azhar'
- Akshay Kumar lifts props on 'Singh Is Bliing' set
- Injured Lara Dutta takes a break from the sets before joining 'Singh is Bliing'
- Lara Dutta's never seen before avatar in 'Singh is Bling'
The mother of one was last seen in Bejoy Nambiar’s action-thriller “David”. Her upcoming films include “Fitoor” and “No Entry Mein Entry”.
“Singh is Bliing” has already started its shoot in Punjab with Amy Jackson and Kumar.