Actress Tisca Chopra says an actor should not be bound by borders or languages.
Tisca, who is well versed in multiple languages, said: “It’s fulfilling for an actor to not be bound by borders or languages as emotions don’t need a language.”
- Tisca Chopra: Played most complex character in The Hungry
- When Tisca Chopra ended up 'misusing' Anurag Kashyap
- The Hungry trailer: Naseeruddin Shah and Tisca Chopra's film will leave you confused and intrigued
- Tisca Chopra wants to play Amrita Pritam on screen
- Theatre for the intellectuals, not mass entertainment: Tisca Chopra
- Both men, women get 'accosted' in Bollywood: Tisca Chopra
The 41-year-old has worked in several multilingual films like Ram Gopal Varma’s “Secret” in Hindi and Telugu, Mahesh Manjrekar’s “Kaksparsh” in Hindi and Tamil, and Umesh Kulkarni and Girish Kulkarni’s “Highway” in Marathi, and the latest being V.K. Prakash’s “Nirnayakam” in Malayalam.