Actress Tisca Chopra says an actor should not be bound by borders or languages.
Tisca, who is well versed in multiple languages, said: “It’s fulfilling for an actor to not be bound by borders or languages as emotions don’t need a language.”
- Tisca Chopra just made a fashion faux pas with this outfit
- Chhuri review: It’s no Chutney but the 12 minutes spent watching it was worth every second
- ‘I am an avid reader of Indian authors’: Tisca Chopra on her love for stories, bookstores and films
- Tisca Chopra: Played most complex character in The Hungry
- Theatre for the intellectuals, not mass entertainment: Tisca Chopra
- Both men, women get ‘accosted’ in Bollywood: Tisca Chopra
The 41-year-old has worked in several multilingual films like Ram Gopal Varma’s “Secret” in Hindi and Telugu, Mahesh Manjrekar’s “Kaksparsh” in Hindi and Tamil, and Umesh Kulkarni and Girish Kulkarni’s “Highway” in Marathi, and the latest being V.K. Prakash’s “Nirnayakam” in Malayalam.