Actress Soha Ali Khan took to Twitter to wish her actor boyfriend Kunal Kemmu, who is currently shooting in Kolkata, on his birthday.
The 35-year-old actress asked Kemmu, who turned 31, to enjoy the monsoon and have pancakes in the City of Joy.
“Happy birthday Kunal Kemmu. It’s a Sunday.. it’s pouring in Kolkata – time for pancakes I say,” Sohal posted on Twitter.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The couple have been dating for quite some time now.
Soha was last seen on the big screen in ‘Mr Joe B Carvalho’. She is currently shooting for Shivaji Lotan Patil-directed ‘1984’, which is based on the anti-Sikh riots.
Kemmu is filming ‘Guddu Ki Gun’ in Kolkata after recently wrapping the Mumbai schedule of the shoot.