Actress Soha Ali Khan took to Twitter to wish her actor boyfriend Kunal Kemmu, who is currently shooting in Kolkata, on his birthday.
The 35-year-old actress asked Kemmu, who turned 31, to enjoy the monsoon and have pancakes in the City of Joy.
“Happy birthday Kunal Kemmu. It’s a Sunday.. it’s pouring in Kolkata – time for pancakes I say,” Sohal posted on Twitter.
The couple have been dating for quite some time now.
Soha was last seen on the big screen in ‘Mr Joe B Carvalho’. She is currently shooting for Shivaji Lotan Patil-directed ‘1984’, which is based on the anti-Sikh riots.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Kemmu is filming ‘Guddu Ki Gun’ in Kolkata after recently wrapping the Mumbai schedule of the shoot.