Bollywood actor Kunal Kapoor, who is back from a holiday in Thailand, was sporting a black blue eye and broken tooth on his return to India.
The actor posted a selfie on Twitter showing his bruises and attributed it to a Thai sport ‘Muray Thai’.
This is what I came back from Thailand with. A broken tooth and a busted eye, courtesy Muay Thai!! Good fun though!! pic.twitter.com/4dT6uhwEIN
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
— kunal kapoor (@kapoorkkunal) July 6, 2014
‘Muray Thai’ is a combat sport from the muay martial arts of Thailand that uses stand-up striking along with various clinching techniques.
On June 25, Kunal Kapoor posted a picture of himself enjoying the fight night in Bangkok, but from a safe distance.
— kunal kapoor (@kapoorkkunal) June 29, 2014
However its seems that the distance was not safe enough.
The actor, who is reportedly dating megastar Amitabh Bachchan’s niece Naina, was last seen in ‘Luv Shuv Tey Chicken Khurana’ (2012).