Bollywood actor Kunal Kapoor, who made his acting debut in 2005 with ‘Meenaxi: A Tale of Three Cities’ and shot to fame a year later with his role in ‘Rang De Basanti’ will soon be Amitabh Bachchan’s damaad (son-in-law).
According to reports, Kunal Kapoor, who is engaged to Amitabh Bachchan’s neice Naina Bachchan, is all set to tie the knot with his longtime girlfriend later this year. (See Pics: Stars at Abhishek Bachchan’s birthday bash)
Reports further suggest that Kunal and Naina have been dating for the past two years and the duo, who got engaged in a quite ceremony, are now contemplating marriage.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Naina is the daughter of Amitabh Bachchan’s younger brother Ajitabh and Ramola Bachchan. Naina is an investment banker and she has recently shifted base from New Delhi to Mumbai to stay close to Kunal Kapoor.
Kunal Kapoor was also spotted at the birthday bash of Abhishek Bachchan on Wedensday (February 5).