Bollywood’s newly married couple Kunal Kapoor and Naina Bachchan are all set to add a dash of glamour to their low key wedding affair. The duo will be organizing a grand reception for friends and colleagues from the film industry and outside at Delhi on April 11.
- "Aishwarya Rai is my mother" and other claims by fans that are a little too far fetched
- Inside Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's Mumbai reception: Virushka match steps with Shah Rukh Khan, see videos
- Aishwarya Rai's daughter Aaradhya Bachchan is all smiles in this adorable click from her cousin's birthday bash
- Amitabh Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai, Abhishek, Jaya Bachchan at Naina-Kunal Kapoor’s wedding reception
- Abhishek Bachchan celebrates Kunal Kapoor, Naina Bachchan's wedding, invites Aamir, Hrithik, Gauri, Ed Sheeran
- First picture of newly married Kunal Kapoor and Naina Bachchan
The duo tied the knot in a private ceremony at Seychelles on February 9 due to which many celebrities could not attend the same. Now, from what we hear, among the long guest list, Amitabh Bachchan, uncle of bride Naina Bachchan will be gracing the occasion along with wife Jaya, son Abhishek and daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai.
While Kunal Kapoor is a successful model turned actor, known for films like ‘Rang De Basanti’ and ‘Luv Shuv Tey Chicken Khurrana’, Naina Bachchan is an investment banker. The two met through Amitabh’s daughter Shwetha Nanda and sparks flew. The two dated for a few years and got engaged in 2014.