Aam Admi Party leader and poet Kumar Vishwas will not be a part of the reality show Bigg Boss 8, after reports that the channel rejected his demand of Rs 21 crores, which he had claimed to donate for the war widow fund.
Kumar Vishwas had on Tuesday posted on his Facebook page that he had reservations about appearing on ‘Bigg Boss’.
“I am what I am, because of all you friends. What I speak, is an echo of what I hear from you. I had my reservations about Big Boss. Attached is the letter that I wrote to the producers of the show. I was not made for Big Boss. The biggest Boss is Almighty. If there is any other ‘boss’ for me, it is India. I chose to serve Big Boss’ home in order to serve those who are serving the motherland. Anyways, No worries and no hurries. I will keep serving the nation in my way. Jai Hind!,” he wrote in his Facebook post.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
He also attached the letter, which is written in Hindi, for his followers on Facebook.
Other names doing the rounds in the list of ‘Bigg Boss 8’ contestants include Raj Babbar’s son Arya Babbar, Salman Khan’s former girlfriend and Romanian model Iulia Vantur, Alok Nath, Sunil Grover aka Gutthi, TV actors Gaurav Chopra, Mona Singh of Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin to name a few.