Reason why AAP leader Kumar Vishwas will not be in ‘Bigg Boss 8’

Aam Admi Party leader and poet Kumar Vishwas will not be a part of the reality show Bigg Boss 8.

Written by Sarika Sharma | New Delhi | Updated: September 4, 2014 5:36 pm
Kumar Vishwas had on Tuesday posted on his Facebook page that he had reservations about appearing on 'Bigg Boss'. Kumar Vishwas had on Tuesday posted on his Facebook page that he had reservations about appearing on ‘Bigg Boss’.

Aam Admi Party leader and poet Kumar Vishwas will not be a part of the reality show Bigg Boss 8, after reports that the channel rejected his demand of Rs 21 crores, which he had claimed to donate for the war widow fund.

“I am what I am, because of all you friends. What I speak, is an echo of what I hear from you. I had my reservations about Big Boss. Attached is the letter that I wrote to the producers of the show. I was not made for Big Boss. The biggest Boss is Almighty. If there is any other ‘boss’ for me, it is India. I chose to serve Big Boss’ home in order to serve those who are serving the motherland. Anyways, No worries and no hurries. I will keep serving the nation in my way. Jai Hind!,” he wrote in his Facebook post.

bigg-boss-kumarvishwas

He also attached the letter, which is written in Hindi, for his followers on Facebook.

kumar-biggboss-letter

Other names doing the rounds in the list of ‘Bigg Boss 8’ contestants include Raj Babbar’s son Arya Babbar, Salman Khan’s former girlfriend and Romanian model Iulia Vantur, Alok Nath, Sunil Grover aka Gutthi, TV actors Gaurav Chopra, Mona Singh of Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin to name a few.

For all the latest Entertainment News, download Indian Express App

1. V
    VICKY
    Sep 4, 2014 at 9:50 am
    Ho know well how to remain in limelight and befool common man
      ajju
      Sep 4, 2014 at 3:27 pm
      ha ha ha... name should be in news.. don't matter how.....
      1. B
        baap tera
        Sep 4, 2014 at 10:38 am
        isiliye to iski jamant jabt .,.aur barbaddi ke kagar pe khada hai ye aadmi
        1. J
          Jk
          Sep 5, 2014 at 1:24 am
          You sure are. India has all kinds of thieves murderers rapists stalkers in parliament. And you are calling him names.
          1. J
            Jk
            Sep 5, 2014 at 1:25 am
            You sure are. India has all kinds of thieves murderers rpists stalkers in parliament. And you are calling him names.
              AM
              Sep 4, 2014 at 8:50 am
              Though not good for the fund !! BUT good for him and good for AAP that he not going to be a part ! Channel holds the rights of what to show and what not; I am sure that it would have been disaster for AAP seeing the ownership of the channel !
                Sharad
                Sep 4, 2014 at 12:34 pm
                Male Rakhi Sawant...
                1. N
                  Namomodi
                  Sep 4, 2014 at 12:42 pm
                  Who is fake and who is true desh bhakt only time tells....Your words reflects an abnormal mindset.Get it checked !!!!!