The inclination towards electronic dance music (EDM) has compelled Kritika Kamra to enter the world of Vh1 Supersonic 2015 here. The actress says she is a “huge fan” of EDM and follows the genre “keenly”.
“I am a huge fan of EDM and I have been following the scene quite keenly. I have attended every Vh1 Supersonic Arcade that was held in Mumbai. I was totally wowed by Vh1 Supersonic last year and I am back here, on the sands of Candolim for more this year and this time, I am here with family and friends. So far, the vibe here is really amazing,” Kritika said.
The four-day music carnival, which started on December 27, brought forward a stellar list of musical performances from Disclosure, DJ Zedd, W&W and Deorro. And the best is yet to come.
- Want to interpret 'Chandrakanta' in my way: Kritika Kamra
- Exes Kritika Kamra, Karan Kundra to light up small screen together again
- I am clueless, says Kritika Kamra after 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' eviction
- Swarathmas Dubstep Inquiry
- Kritika Kamra of Kuch Toh Log Kahenge fame feels that television is monotonous
- Karan Kundra returns as a gangster on 'Kitni Mohabbat Hai 2'
The actress, who was last seen on the small screen in “Reporters”, is also excited for the final day line-up as she said, “I am looking forward to Axwell’s performance tomorrow (Wednesday)”.
Besides Kritika , cricketer Rohit Sharma was also spotted enjoying the music fest.