The inclination towards electronic dance music (EDM) has compelled Kritika Kamra to enter the world of Vh1 Supersonic 2015 here. The actress says she is a “huge fan” of EDM and follows the genre “keenly”.
“I am a huge fan of EDM and I have been following the scene quite keenly. I have attended every Vh1 Supersonic Arcade that was held in Mumbai. I was totally wowed by Vh1 Supersonic last year and I am back here, on the sands of Candolim for more this year and this time, I am here with family and friends. So far, the vibe here is really amazing,” Kritika said.
The four-day music carnival, which started on December 27, brought forward a stellar list of musical performances from Disclosure, DJ Zedd, W&W and Deorro. And the best is yet to come.
- Want to interpret 'Chandrakanta' in my way: Kritika Kamra
- I don't enjoy saas-bahu dramas: Kritika Kamra
- Exes Kritika Kamra, Karan Kundra to light up small screen together again
- I am clueless, says Kritika Kamra after 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' eviction
- Swarathmas Dubstep Inquiry
- Kritika Kamra of Kuch Toh Log Kahenge fame feels that television is monotonous
The actress, who was last seen on the small screen in “Reporters”, is also excited for the final day line-up as she said, “I am looking forward to Axwell’s performance tomorrow (Wednesday)”.
Besides Kritika , cricketer Rohit Sharma was also spotted enjoying the music fest.