“Unfortunately, I haven’t shot with them yet. It’s going to be in mid-August when probably all combination shots and scenes are going to happen. So I’m really looking forward to working with them,” Kriti said here.
- Varun, Kriti not scared of being overshadowed by SRK, Kajol
- Kriti Sanon hopes she and Varun create half the magic of SRK-Kajol
- SRK, Kajol shoot for 'Dilwale' climax, watch behind the scenes video
- Can't wait to shoot with Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol: Kriti Sanon
- Kriti Sanon: I am yet to shoot with Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol
- Varun Dhawan, Kriti Sanon off to Bulgaria, will join Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol for 'Dilwale' shoot
Kriti had earlier said that she had just worked on scenes for the movie with Varun Dhawan. She had a wonderful experience of working with Varun and director Rohit Shetty, who was strict but took really good care of her.
The film is Kriti’s second film after her debut ‘Heropanti’ opposite Tiger Shroff.
‘Dilwale’ is slated to release on December 18.