Kriti Sanon, who is set to begin work on her next project Bareilly Ki Barfi, received an encouraging message from director Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari for the movie. The film also stars Ayushmann Khurrana and Rajkummar Rao.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“My companion for the next 45 days! Off to Lucknow! Thanks Ashwiny for that lovely note,” Kriti wrote on her Twitter page on Tuesday. She also posted an image of the final script draft of Bareilly Ki Barfi, with a note by Tiwari, who last directed Nil Battey Sannata.
The film is being produced by Junglee Pictures and BR Studios.
The note read: “Dear Kriti. Have a blast with this story and enjoy the process. Together let’s have a blast and hope you enjoy working with me. Love and hugs. A.” The film, which stars Ayushmann as the owner of a printing press, Rajkummar as an author and Kriti as a straight-forward and liberated girl, is tipped to be a romantic comedy rooted in Uttar Pradesh.
— Kriti Sanon (@kritisanon) October 4, 2016
Kriti Sanon is also excited about teaming up with Farhan Akhtar for their upcoming film Lucknow Central, and feels it would be easy to get along with the actor-filmmaker. Produced by Nikhil Advani, Lucknow Central marks the directorial debut of his assistant Ranjit Tiwari. For the first time Kriti will be sharing screen space with Farhan.
“I have met him (Farhan) on formal occasions as he is busy with ‘Rock On 2’. Whatever I have seen of him on and off screen, he has a great sense of humour,” Kriti told PTI. “He seems to be a nice person. I don’t think it will be difficult to gel with him. When you work with different actors you react differently. I am excited about it (working with Farhan) and you learn a lot,” she said.